ADC10 is a kind of aluminum-silicon-copper alloy, which is a die-casting aluminum alloy. Its standard is: JIS H 532-2006
ADC10 has good castability and pressure resistance, and is most suitable for large die castings. Every coin has two sides, so it is corrosion resistance that ADC10 has its own weakness. At the same time, the mechanical properties and machinability of ADC10 are very good.
ADC10 is equal to A380, which is applicable to ASTM B179-2011. If you need any grade, please contact us.
Chemical composition of ADC10 and ADC12 aluminum ingots
|Comparsion of ADC10 and ADC12|
|mechanical property||weak than ADC12||High strength and pressure resistance|
Packaging and Transportation
1. mainly used for melting ingot
2. discontinuous melting with scrap
3. easy control and operation
4. fast melting
5. Used for industry such as automobile,pinning and weaving,electron broadly and so on
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A:Yes, we are manufacturers. We have our own factory and our own company. I believe we will be the most suitable supplier for you.
2. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Sure, we welcome you to visit our factory , check our production lines and know more about our strength and quality.
3. Q: Do you have quality control system?
A: Yes, we have ISO, BV, MTC, certifications and our own quality control laboratory.Third party testing services are also available
4. Q: Can you arrange the shipment for us?
A: Yes, we have designated sea freight and railway freight forwarders with decades of experiences and we get the best price with earlist vessel and professional service.
5. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7days if we have the exact goods in our stock. If not, it will take around 15-20 days to get goods ready for delivery.
6. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We are glad to provide free samples to you, but we do not offer the freight.
7. Q: What is your after-sale service?
A: We provide after-sale service and offer 100% guarantee on our products.
|Tel :||+86 18968806268|